WEST FONO VISION
The leader in providing innovative, affordable and accessible integrated healthcare and social development for Pacific and high needs people.
West Fono Health Trust was formed in 1990 and aims to provide
services that benefit Pacific and high needs populations so that we can build healthy families and communities.
WEST FONO MISSION
The West Fono Health Trust substantially improves the health outcomes for Pacific and high needs peoples through:
- Our high standards of health care services and health education
- Being affordable and accessible through facilities and outreach
- Partnerships enabling integrated solutions
- Efficient sustainable business management with an eye on the big picture
- Investing in employees’ development
- Our strong values mean we tackle all challenges with passion
Fakaalofa Lahi Atu
Malo 'E Lelei
Kam Na Mauri